SurfaShield MBS 1lt
Continuous Antimicrobial Surface Protection for Up to 60 days
- Certified by The Hellenic Institute of Pasteur for eliminating SARS-CoV-2 and other enveloped viruses like Influenza.
- Self-disinfection antimicrobial coating with nano particles of titanium IV dioxide and viricidal properties of silver.
- Continuously disinfecting surfaces for 6 weeks against future contamination.
- Not affected or diminished by other cleaning processes during the time.
- Alcohol-free and non-toxic.
- suitable for B2B services with ULV fogger spray machine and for individuals and small retail businesses with trigger spray.
Available in store / Delivery 1 to 3 days
SurfaShield MBS formulation is a unique formulation, based on titanium dioxide nanoparticles, which express photocatalytic properties. Active ingredients permanently anchor on the treated surfaces. The light (both natural & artificial) activates the photocatalytic properties but it’s not ending here, MBS is a turbo Microbial shield which is enhanced by the viricidal properties of silver (I) cations. Silver nanoparticles are broad-spectrum bactericidal and virucidal compounds. The Hellenic Institute of Pasteur certified the antiviral activity according to standard EN14476 of SurfaShield MBS against vaccinia virus, such as Coronavirus, Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Influenza Virus and a numerous other. Our unique formula can protect and anchor on the sanitized surfaces for up to 60 days, as a long-lasting coating.
Spray on light coloured surfaces confidently and for dark non porous surfaces for having a mist and smooth even coverage, use ULV fogger spray. The treated surface must be exposed to the light as its a photocatalytic system. Both artificial and natural lights work. Ideal for high-touch surfaces that can’t be disinfected continuously such as main entrance doorknobs, elevators buttons, escalator handles, ATMs or any automatic machine stands, POS machine, etc.